Thursday, February 19, 2009

Facebook Memo

Welcome a guest blogger - My sister's thoughts on Face Book
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends:

I guess I am a "Oldster" that likes to facebook...I try to keep a open mind with what my young friends put on their walls and I hope they respect me enough to enjoy the hokey oldster stuff I put on mine!! I love the way it helps me stay in touch with all the young and old people I know!!

The only time I respond to someones status is to have some fun with it. I try to keep religion and politics (I do have a profile photo of a Santa for President Santa statue..but know one knows what party the Santa is from) out of my status as I don't want my face book to be a site of conflict but more of friendship with people from all walks of life.

Some people say they don't have time to facebook but I think it saves me time. It keeps me in touch with a lot of friends and family with out taking too much of their or my time. I also keep my friendship list small and managable. I also love being able to share my newest photos with very little effort. Better than having them sit down in millions of albums that no one ever looks at and I don't have to bore people with my photos when I see them. This way the can enjoy them at their leisure.

Well its been fun facebooking with all of you and until I think it is not enjoyable i will keep on doing it. Beats watching some of the 4th grade level t.v. programs that they try to feed us every night of the week.. Happy Facebooking!!

Peg

No comments: